Again, the most important thing in doing every exercise that is out there is to do it properly. When it comes to crunches, you can do the regular ones all day long, but that gets pretty boring for you and even for your abs. The bicycle crunches are a great way to target the rectus abodminis and the obliques in just one easy exercise.
The bicycle crunch is one of the best exercises if you’re aiming for six pack, so lets find out how to do it.
Step by step bicycle crunch guide:
– Lie flat on the floor, lower back pressed to the ground. Make sure you pull your navel in to target the deep abs too.
– Put your hands behind your head. Then, bring your knees in toward your chest and lift the shoulder blades off the ground. Also, make sure not to pull on your neck.
– Now, straighten your left leg out to a 45-degree angle to the floor, while at the same time turning your upper body to the right and bringing the left elbow toward the right knee.
– Make sure your rib cage is also moving, not just the elbows.
– Do the same thing on the opposite side to finish one rep.
Speed is no the name of this game. So, go slowly, focus on your form and the breathing. You should also know that it’s not necessary to touch the elbows and knees, as this could cause strain in the neck. Go as much as you can.
Feel free to share with your friends, if you liked this bicycle crunches guide.