As we all know, the key to get major fat-blasting results is to do the exercises properly. So, use this step-by-step guide to learn how to do the proper burpee, and get most out of it.
The first thing you need to know, is that the burpees have a reputation for a reason! They are actually one of the most effective and crazy challenging exercises out there. This move will turn your body into the best piece of workout equipment ever! It will train every little muscle in your body (chest, core, legs and all the others).
And, again, to get most of every rep you do, you need to do them properly! Now, lets get to the point.
Step by step burpees guide:
– First, stand straight, feet at shoulder-width apart, weight in the heels and arms at the sides.
– Push the hips back, bend your knees and lower your body into a squat position.
– Now, place your hands directly in front of you on the floor, and shift your weight on them.
– Jump your feet back, land softly on the balls of the feet in a plank. Form a straight line with your body from head to heels. Do not let your back sag, or your butt stick up, because they can keep you away from working out your core effectively.
– Jump your feet back, make sure they land just outside the hands.
– Reach your arms over your head and jump up toward the ceiling as much as you can.
– As you land, immediately get down back into the squat. This will form one rep.
If you’re a beginner, take it easier by stepping (while moving into a plank position), rather than jumping, your feet behind you. If you’re more advanced than regular, turn the plank into a push-up, jump into a tuck jump, or even both.
Feel free to share with your friends, if you liked this burpees guide.